Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Letter of complaint to Rexona
 
  I wish to complain - the instructions on your deodorant were very  misleading.

  I followed your instructions on a stick of deodorant to the letter:

  'Take Off Top, Push Up Bottom', and was left semi-naked in some not inconsiderable pain. And it didn't help my perspiring.

  Now I understand my error, but it's time that the writers of these instructions take responsibility for the resulting actions. The slogan on the front  - 'Sure Wont Let You Down', was correct, I was unable to sit down all morning.



.       .        .        .        .        .

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever. -Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss Universe contest

http://www.ebearweb.net


Stephen's Snaps
http://photo.ebearweb.net/

Simply nice photos, Landscape, Seascape, Underwater, The Northern Beaches Sydney.

Updated regularly.

No comments: