Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dan and Mary get married but can't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Mum and Dad's for the night.

In the morning, little Johnny gets up and has his breakfast. As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his Mum if Dan and Mary are up yet.

She replies, "No."

Johnny asks, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mom replies, "Never mind what you think! Just go to school."

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his Mum, "Are Dan and Mary up yet?"

She replies, "No."

Johnny says, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mum replies, "Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school."

After school, he comes home and asks, "Are Dan and Mary up yet?"

His Mum says, "No."

Johnny asks, "Do you know what I think?"

His Mum replies, "What do you think?"

He says, "Well, last night Dan came in for the Vaseline and I think I gave him my aeroplane glue."




.       .        .        .        .        .

" What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -W.C. Fields "


http://www.ebearweb.net


Stephen's Snaps
http://photo.ebearweb.net/

Simply nice photos, Landscape, Seascape, Underwater, The Northern Beaches Sydney.

Updated regularly.

No comments: