Thursday, October 26, 2006

A first grade class comes in from recess.

Ms. Goldstein the teacher asks Sarah, "What did you do at recess?"

Sarah says, "I played in the sand box."

Teacher says, "That's good.  Go to the blackboard, and if you can write 'sand' correctly, I'll give you a fresh baked cookie."

She does and gets a cookie.

Teacher asks Morris what he did at recess.

Morris says, "I played with Sarah in the sand box."

Ms. Goldstein says, "Good.  If you write 'box" correctly on the blackboard, I'll give you a fresh baked cookie."

Morris does and gets a cookie.

Teacher then asks Mustaffa Abdul Mahmoud what he did at recess.

He says, "I tried to play with Sarah and Morris, but they threw rocks at me."

Ms. Goldstein says, "Threw rocks at you?  That sounds like blatant inter-racial discrimination.  If you can go the blackboard and write 'blatant inter-racial discrimination' I'll give you a cookie."



.       .        .        .        .        .

All generalizations are false.

http://www.ebearweb.net


Stephen's Snaps
http://photo.ebearweb.net/

This week Gerbra & Rose photos.

Simply nice photos, Landscape, Seascape, Underwater, The Northern Beaches Sydney.

No comments: